We could support your Tank and Vessel construction project since the first Engineering steps, producing or reviewing for you: procedures, specifications, Inspection Test Plans, and Method Statement and drawings.
During the procurement we could be checking the purchaser order, fabrication plans and pieces and materials certification testing.
For the Qualification of the Welding procedures we could advice you on what are the best welding process, giving to your welders the tips to improve the testing results.
You could do the tanks Construction using the latest technologies on erection, welding process and welding consumables to have the best welding results from productivity with lower rejection and reworking rates.
Our senior construction and Welding Supervision will be in front of construction activities reducing mistakes and expensive needs of reworks.
Our main role is to support you with our deep technical knowledge, wide experience and with our specialist networking.
We are a small company working for the biggest companies in the world. Our Main customers are: Tecnicas Reunidas, Linde Industrial, Renaissance Heavy Industries, Cobra, AES Corporation.
We are mainly focus on welding and construction of LNG facilities, LNG Tanks and regasification plants and Storaging Tanks and Vessels for other Oil&Gas sectors and new Power Generation sources as and Solar Power Generation Plants.
We have participated in projects with LNG tanks designed by IHI, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Kogas, and CBI and with Basic Engineer from Sener, Technipe, Tractebel and Enagas, so we can provide a wide range of design and engineering solutions that will make your project safer and more profitable.
Our team of experts in the design of LNG tanks and LNG Regasification Plants, together with our extensive network of spatialist contacts, will be part of your Design Team.
· Preparation or review welding consumables specifications in accordance with contractual requirements
· Welding bevel design and drawing review.
· Welding Processes & Consumables Selection and Estimation.
· WPS & PQR Qualifications, Mechanical test witnessing.
· Review and comments construction Procedures and Method Statements
· Review and acceptance of the NDE Procedures
· Preparation of the Inspection Test Planning (ITP’s)
· kick off of welding activities for most critical process/projects or for new welding process.
· initiation of welding activities for more critical processes / projects or for new welding processes and monitoring of welding results and consumption of welding consumables by project.
Some times mechanical fail to meet technical requirement. We could help and support you to understand the failure reason suggesting the actions to solve them.
We have access to any type of mechanical testing equipment and also to the to the last technologist optical microscopes, Scanning Electron Microscopes, X ray Fluoroscopy, and other laboratory equipments from the University of Barcelona to perform the required metallurgical analysis to understand the failure analysis.