FOR CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION
Balancing the efficiency and responsiveness of a company with experience, we have developed a remote supervision service.
In this work program, we direct and guide the supervisory of site personnel through Daily Meetings, Special Training Sessions and Work Instructions
1. Review the Project Requirements, Contract and Standards Applicable.
2. Review the Supervisor experience and knowledge, through interview and Test.
3. Preparation of the initial Training Sessions sharing the first knowledge about the Construction, Standards and any Specific Project requirements.
4. Definition and Agreement about the working Methodology, daily Meeting, daily Reports, and the tools used for sharing the information.
5. Daily contact with the site Management Team and Supervision team to review the project state, progress and desviations, Technical Support, review welding Logbook, NDE Report, following Repairs.
6. Support preparing the Final Project QA-QC Dossier.
In this program, we also could support Site Management Team with the following tasks:
• Review and Comments the Engineering Documentation.
• Review and Comments the Construction Drawings.
• Review and Comments the Purchasing Specifications.
• Review and Comments the Erection Procedure.
• Review and Comments the Erection Method Statements.
• Review and Comments the NDE Procedures.
• Review and Comments the Certificate of Material Test Reports (CMRT).
• Guide and Approval of WPS, PQRs and Welders and Operator Performance Qualification.
This can be an interesting line of work, in which we can provide a great value service to our customers at a reasonable rate.
The achieved results had been satisfactory.