IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ULTRASONIC EXAMINATION TECHNIQUE
INSTEAD OF X-RAY EXAMINATION
We have specialized in implementing and Examination by Automated and Recordable Ultrasonic Phased Array Technique of welds in 9% Ni Steels and Austenitic Steels, applying API 650 and API 620.
- Inspection of dissimilar joints with ferritic and austenitic materials with Recordable Phased Array Ultrasonic (PAUT).
- Inspection of Welds of 9% Ni steels with Nickel base alloys with Registrable Phased Array.
- Inspection of Austenitic Stainless-Steel Welds with Registrable Phased Array.
- Comparative studies of the detection and resolution capacity between X-Ray and Ultrasound Inspection Techniques.
- Demonstration of the Examination Methodology, Qualification of the Ultrasonic Examination Procedure.
- Welding of Blind Test Sample for Technician Qualification in accordance with API 650 and 620 Standards.